Skip to the content

Kansas State University

Degree Programs

All undergraduate programs of study lead to a bachelor of science degree. The programs are listed in the table and described on the following pages.

Entering students who have not yet decided on their major in the College of Human Ecology may request admission to human ecology, undeclared (HEUN).