1. K-State home
  2. »Academics
  3. »Summer 2018
  4. »Information
  5. »Graduate Readmitted Student Admission


Graduate Readmitted Student Admission

Admission, Advisement & Enrollment

If you did not attend Kansas State University campus for the previous term, then you must be re-admitted.

Questions: Contact the Graduate School Office at 785-532-6191 or, in the United States, 1-800-651-1816.

Academic Calendar - See calendar for deadlines.