Enter either a:
  • Person's name (faculty, staff, or student)
  • Department name
  • Word to find on a web page

    More Search Options
  • Advisement - Continuous Students

    University Advising Plan

    Visit with an academic advisor and get the required advisor’s signature. Advisors can give an electronic signature via KATS or sign the Enrollment Worksheet.

    As approved by the dean and the University Provost, the following students are NOT required to get an advisor’s signature prior to initial enrollment.

    All except 21 curriculums, contact your department
    Vet Med
    All students

    Access to Course Information and Courses at K-State

    Via the WWW at url

    Acquiring Appropriate Support Documentation and/or Signatures

    Complete the Enrollment Worksheet.

    Obtain any required special permission signatures for closed or permission courses; instructors can give an electronic permission via KATS or sign a course section permit form for closed/permission courses. Instructors can get the course section permit form from their department office.

    Note: Some courses are offered in multi-section combinations only (i.e. PHYS 113). For these courses, sign up for all sections such as quiz, lab, recitation, etc. which are listed in

    See Required Signatures.

    A $50 Late Enrollment Fee (non-refundable) will be assessed for any student who has not enrolled in a course before the first day of the semester. See Academic Calendar.

    start of standard bottom bar

    Kansas State University
    February 13, 2008