[an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive]

General Business

GENBA 101. Business Orientation. (0) I, II. A general orientation to the university and the College of Business Administration, study skills, the enrollment process, and to the various career options in business. Required for all students with fewer than 45 credit hours.

GENBA 299. Honors Colloquium in Business. (1) I, II. Open to freshmen and sophomores in the honors program for the College of Business Administration. Discussions and lectures on topics of interest to business students.

GENBA 375. International Business Experience. (0) I, II, S. An international business experience that requires travel to a foreign country. The length of the tour varies from one week to 16 weeks. This course enables students to complete an international experience that would include study, research, or work in a foreign country. The course provides enriched experience in the financial and business practices in a foreign country and enhances students' global and cultural awareness.

GENBA 391. Administrative Communications. (3) On sufficient demand. Preparation of business communications, reports, and correspondence, and analysis of communication systems within an enterprise structure. Pr.: ENGL120 and SPCH 106.

GENBA 498. Problems in Business Administration. (Var.) I, II, S. In-depth analysis of special problems in general business including study of current literature. Pr.: Senior standing and consent of instructor and the department head.

GENBA 499. Honors Seminar. (1) I, II. Open to juniors and seniors in the honors program for the College of Business Administration. Selected seminars, lectures, and convocations on topics of interest to business students. Discussion sessions will follow.

GENBA 506. Theories of Gender. (3) I. Surveys major contemporary U.S. theories of gender and their development, including impact of feminist movement on the development of theory, interactions of race and gender, women's culture and men's roles. Compares approaches of social sciences and humanities. Pr.: Six hours of women's studies.

GENBA 675. International Business Experience. (0) I, II, S. An international business experience that requires travel to a foreign country. The length of the tour varies from one week to 16 weeks. This course enables students to complete an international experience that would include study, research, or work in a foreign country. The course provides enriched experience in the financial and business practices in a foreign country and enhances students' global and cultural awareness. Graduate standing.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]