TranscriptsA transcript is a certified, official copy of your permanent academic record.
A transcript picked up in person or sent directly to the student is stamped ``issued to student.'' Some institutions may not accept an ``issued to student'' transcript or a faxed transcript.
Each transcript costs $8, which is to be paid in advance by cash, check, credit card (American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover), or Wildcat debit card.
There is no additional mailing charge if the transcript is sent by regular mail. Priority mailing charge (continental USA only) is an additional $5 per envelope. Overnight charge (continental USA only) is an additional $15 per envelope. Fax charge is an additional $5 per fax.
If you are delinquent to the university, transcript services are withheld.
By mail or fax
Include the following:
1. Your current name, plus any other name(s) you may have used when attending Kansas State University.
2. Your student ID number.
3. Your date of birth.
4. Your beginning and ending dates of enrollment at K-State.
5. The number of transcripts you are requesting.
6. Where each transcript requested is to be sent (please provide an accurate and complete address). If separate sealed envelope is required for transcript, indicate in request.
7. $8 for each transcript requested.
8. Your original signature.
9. Your current home address and daytime telephone number.
10. Indicate if you want the transcript held until current semester grades are posted and/or until your degree is posted.
11. Fax requests require an American Express, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover card number and expiration date.
No one else (including your spouse, parent, etc.) may pick up your transcript without your written permission. (If someone else is to pick up your transcript, identify by name the person who is authorized to obtain your transcript and include your original written signature.)